SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION
Our Sales Associate’s major responsibility is to drive sales. Additionally, they are responsible for maximizing sales and profits. The sales associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary, including new receipts, merchandising, cleaning jewelry, keeping store clean and tidy.
FT hourly $28,000-$31,000 per year, based on experience.
Benefits include: Earned bonus, sick leave and vacation, retirement, major holidays paid (Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day and 4th of July)
• Articulate, well-groomed and reliable candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Must be detail oriented and security conscious and will handle merchandise with care and control at all times.
• Sales associates must be responsible for customer and vendor correspondence, working the phones, emails and striving to meet the store’s sales goals.
• All sales staff will be required to maintain store in terms of daily cleaning, merchandising the jewelry. (unpacking and packing boxes and setting up displays)
• Basic computer skills needed, however, good legible handwriting and old school office filing abilities a must.
• A sense of humor and enjoyment of selling beautiful things in a beautiful setting will add to the stores environment where people work well together as a team.
• Retail sales of 4 plus years desirable.
• Customer service oriented.
• Jewelry experience a plus, but will train candidates with potential.
• A background in high end retail welcome.
• Security/Credit Check required
• Hourly Wage - based on experience
• Job Type: Full-time
• *Position open until filled
Send Resume with References and Cover Letter to:
or/ Mail to:
Eaton Turner Jewelry
1735 N. Montana Ave
Helena MT 59601
Ref: Job Application