SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION
Our Sales Associate’s major responsibility is to drive sales. Additionally, they are responsible for maximizing sales and profits. The sales associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary, including new receipts, merchandising, cleaning jewelry, keeping the store clean and tidy.
FT and PT positions are available. Starting hourly $15hr DOE
Full-time Benefits include: Earned bonus, sick leave, and vacation, retirement, major holidays paid (Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July)
• Articulate, well-groomed, and reliable candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Must be detail-oriented and security conscious and will handle merchandise with care and control at all times.
• Sales associates must be responsible for customer and vendor correspondence, working the phones, emails and striving to meet the store’s sales goals.
• All sales staff will be required to maintain the store in terms of daily cleaning, merchandising the jewelry. (unpacking and packing boxes and setting up displays)
• Basic computer skills are needed, however, good legible handwriting and old school office filing abilities are a must.
• A sense of humor and enjoyment of selling beautiful things in a beautiful setting will add to the store's environment where people work well together as a team.
• Retail sales of 4 plus years desirable.
• Customer service-oriented.
• Jewelry experience is a plus but will train candidates with potential.
• A background in high-end retail welcome.
• Security/Credit Check required
• Hourly Wage - based on experience
• Job Type: Full-time
• *Position open until filled
Email resume with references and cover letter to:
email@example.com subject line: Ref: Job Application